Rock Fists

Rock Fists

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Soooooooooo....

Here we are..  Face to Face..  A couple of Silver Spoons..   If you are under 35 years old, you probably don't get that..  Ricky Schroeder before he became Rick, Alfonso Riberio before he became Carlton and an awesome train set you could ride throughout the house..  Ah, the 80s.. 

But anyway, this is my blog, Twins of Anarchy.  I am a full time working, 35 year old father of twin boys.  Wasn't supposed to be that way (the twins anyway), but that's what I have.  And I wouldn't change it for anything.

This will be a little bit of everything: sports, politics, randomness, but a lot of it will be about my boys.  It's been a long almost 4 years and to say I should have started this 4+ years ago is an understatement.  But honestly, I didn't have the time or the energy to do anything, much less sit down at a computer and type.  I also have an 11 year old yellow lab who is literally the best dog ever in the entire world.  You could push her down a flight of stairs and she would just look at you and say "I know you didn't mean to do that and don't worry, I still love you".  Not that I would ever do that, just saying she's the best.. Unconditional love.. 

So this is me, for better or for worse..  I'll write, you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment